Call for ELIXIR-UK Services
The 2021 Call is now closed; The next call will be in Spring 2022
If you have a service you would like to submit for review then please fill out the expression of interest form below:
The selection panel assesses services based on:
- Alignment with the five ELIXIR infrastructure themes (data, tools, compute, interoperability, training)
- Level of usage
**Please note that in order for a Service to be considered it must be associated with an ELIXIR-UK Member Organisation (click here to see the Member page)
To see a full list of current UK Nodes Services please visit our website here: https://elixiruknode.org/node-services/ and for more information on how our services fit into the ELIXIR framework please visit the Hub services webpage: https://elixir-europe.org/services
Benefits of becoming an ELIXIR-UK service
- Influence the development of a major effort in data integration
- Standards, implementations, tools
- Exposure to a wide range of potential users and collaborators across Europe and globally
- Although Node service status does not confer any additional funding it does indicate the value placed on the service by ELIXIR which may be useful for future funding
- Those offering Node services are eligible to apply for Hub funding for implementation studies and can also apply for Node funding for participation in ELIXIR
- The most significant benefit is the raised profile throughout ELIXIR, its communities and platforms.
The process for selecting ELIXIR-UK Services, including selection criteria, can be read here.