Our 2023 Call for Services opened in March, and the deadline for submitting Expressions of Interest is Friday 9th June. Please do share this within your networks, and to anyone who may be interested.
Some benefits of becoming an ELIXIR-UK Service:
- Influence the development of a major effort in data integration: standards, implementations, tools
- Exposure to a wide range of potential users and collaborators across Europe and globally
- Although Node Service status does not confer any additional funding, it does indicate the value place on a service by ELIXIR which may be useful for future funding
- Those offering Node Services are eligible to apply for Hub funding for implementation studies and can also apply for Node funding for participation in ELIXIR
- The most significant benefit is the raised profile throughout ELIXIR, its Communities and Platforms
Please note that for a Service to be considered, it must be associated with an ELIXIR-UK Member Organisation.
For any questions, please contact Catherine Knox.