You can visit the ELIXIR website to see their publications, including promotional material.
There is also a ELIXIR gateway on F1000 research where you can find publications related to the ELIXIR platforms (Tools, Data, Compute, Interoperability, Training), use cases (Marine, Plants, Rare Diseases and Human data) and ELIXIR strategy documents, technology developments and reviews.
These are the publications on the ELIXIR Gateway on F1000 research which specifically involve ELIXIR-UK members and work.
- An open and transparent process to select ELIXIR Node Services as implemented by ELIXIR-UK
- ELIXIR-UK role in bioinformatics training at the national level and across ELIXIR
- Developing a strategy for computational lab skills training through Software and Data Carpentry: Experiences from the ELIXIR Pilot action
- A community proposal to integrate structural bioinformatics activities in ELIXIR (3D-Bioinfo Community)
- Annotation and curation of human genomic variations: an ELIXIR Implementation Study