If you would like to be kept informed of events and news relevant to ELIXIR and ELIXIR-UK then subscribe to our newsletter.
UK Working Groups
- If you are interested in joining our UK working groups, visit our webpages for the Training Working Group and Data Management Working Group and subscribe to the mailing list. You will be sent relevant events and news and will also be invited to the monthly meeting.
ELIXIR Communities and Focus Groups
- If you want to join a ELIXIR Community or Focus Group then find the relevant group on the ELIXIR Europe website. There should be a contact email at the bottom of the page which you can email for more information. If you cannot find contact details then please contact us.
Becoming a Member organisation
- Find out if you already work at a member organisation. You can join a community or focus group without working at a member organisation, but you will not be able to apply for funding or submit your service to us.
- Find out more about the benefits of membership and how you can start the process of joining us if your institution is not yet a member of ELIXIR-UK.
- Our Data Stewardship Training project has opportunities for those working in data management and training, including a fellowship programme.
What our current active members have to say
“An ELIXIR Implementational Study stimulated our development of a real-time link to use the Ensembl Variant Effect Predictor (VEP) REST server to map variants input by the user in a genomic coordinate system onto the proteins structures we display in our database.”
“LIPID MAPS contributes to the ELIXIR metabolomics community and my own interests in Research Data Management have positioned me to lead the ELIXIR-UK’s Data Management Working Group. ELIXIR-UK has enabled us to curate lipid structures and pathways in partnership with other ELIXIR data resources in Europe. Additionally, I have been able to co-Lead our recent successful UKRI bid to develop training in FAIR Research Data Management.”
If you have any questions about ELIXIR-UK or want to get involved, please send us an email at [email protected]. We always welcome new members and would be keen to help you get involved.